YAMAICHI ELECTRONICS Deutschland GmbH was established in 1990 and its headquarters are in Munich. The company makes sockets, connectors, cables and fine pitch flexible printed circuits. Yamaichi has approx. 260 employees in Europe, and last year achieved a turnover of more than 53 million Euro.
YAMAICHI has design centres in Munich and Sousse (Tunisia), supported by a large test equipment laboratory. The company’s expertise covers factory automation, wireless communication, telecom/datacom, semiconductor, photovoltaic and other sectors.
With the Y-Circ P series Yamaichi Electronics offers an improved push-pull circular connector series.
The push-pull series is designed, qualified and produced in Germany, which means fast reaction to the needs of our European customers. The high grade of vertical range of manufacturing ensures highest quality and short delivery times.
The product portfolio includes also various matching accessories for the Y-Circ P circular connector series as well as cable assemblies.
We offer products according to your specific requirements, please contact us.
- Different push-pull connector types with various keying systems
- Chrome surface
- 2 to 30 pin counts
- Sizes 9, 12, 15, 18
- Solder and crimp contacts
- 360° EMI shielding
- Special CAT6A versions for 10Gbit/s high-speed data transmission
- Test and burn-in sockets and connectors
- Board-to-board and board-to-cable I/O connectors
- High speed connectors and cables
- Memory and smart card connectors
- Advanced MC connectors
- Y-Con connectors for industrial control applications
- DUT boards
- Flat and round multi-conductor cables
- Cable assemblies
- Probe cards
- PCB design services